You don’t need to spend months creating a home study course in order to promote your marketing business online.
Instead, you can make more money in as little as 24 hours, simply by creating small reports. You can then sell them quickly to your own list, on your blog, using affiliates, by posting ads on sites like the WarriorForum.com and so on.
Here are five keys to making a fortune with these small reports…
1. Choose a Current Hot Topic in Marketing
If you want to make a lot of money quickly – and if you want to build your customer list fast – then choose a current hot topic in marketing.
Doing so will help your report attract attention on marketing forums, blogs, social media sites. You’ll even bring in traffic from the search engines.
How do you find a hot topic? Like this:
- Follow conversations on marketing forums to see which ones are getting a lot of views and passionate replies.
- Read marketing blogs to see which topics are getting plenty of comments and discussion.
- Keep an eye on the Clickbank.com marketplace to see what types of products are flying off the virtual shelves.
- Go to Amazon.com and look at the bestsellers in marketing.
2. Use “How To” In Your Title
The words “how to” are like a magic trigger that draws people to your report.
Just look at the difference between these titles:
- Creating Ads on Instagram vs. How to Advertise on Instagram
- Marketing Your Business Online vs.How to Marketing Your Business Online
- Get Rich in Your Business vs. How to Get Rich in Your Business
3. Offer Plenty of Tips and Examples
Choosing a hot topic and a great title will draw prospects to your order page like metal shavings to a magnet. But once they crack your report open, you need to wow them.
That’s because satisfied customers become repeat buyers.
How do you satisfy them?
- First, you better deliver everything you promised on your sales page (and more).
- Secondly, you should make your content easy to understand and digest by providing plenty of tips and examples.
So instead of simply telling someone to “write a good headline,” you should provide examples of good headlines (e.g., “The secrets of…”). Or instead of telling someone to drive traffic to your website, you can give them ten tips and examples of how, exactly, they should do that.
4. Write a Part 2
One way to attract a flood of new buyers for your small report is by creating an enticing “Part 2” that you give away for free to all who purchased Part 1.
If Part 2 is even better than Part 1, you’ll have customers raving about it all around the marketing niche… and you’ll have new prospects lining up to buy it.
Example: You create a report called, “How to Get 30,000 Visitors to Your Blog.” You can then create Part 2: “How to Make $30,000 From Your 30,000 Visitors.”
Part 1 offered your customers a desirable result (getting 30,000 visitors). But Part 2 offers an even more desirable result, because now your readers will find out how to turn those customers into cash!
5. Create a Tiered Pricing Structure
One way to increase your conversion rate is by creating a sense of urgency. You can create this urgency by offering a tiered pricing structure.
Here’s an example:
- The first 100 customers get the report for just $10.
- The next 100 customers get the report for $15.
- Everyone after the 200th customer pays $20.
To make this tactic even more powerful, be sure to use a script that continuously updates the number of copies left. That way people really feel the fear of loss as they see the low-priced copies being snapped up.
You can make a lot of money by providing solutions to those in the marketing niche in the form of a small report.
You can further increase your income by using the five tips you just discovered! And the sooner you get started, the faster you can start pocketing that cash!